Skip to main content

I wish I was so lucky

I wish I was so lucky


They wish for money. They dream about luxory.
I demand for one thing, I just want a family.

Happiness is around them, they don't know with whom to share.
I don't demand for happiness, I just need a person to care.

I need a place for myself. I need a place to pray.
My demands are not too much. I just need a home to stay.

As time passed by, all I had was lost.
I wish I could go back and fix things in the past.

I smile when I see others enjoying, feels good to see them together.
I wish I had my parents now, that would have been my only treasure.

They struggle all day long, still gain peace in home when they sleep.
I struggle every moment, I wish I at least had a shelter to weep.

They earn, they spend, they strive to fulfill their loved ones greed.
I still can do anything for a person who would hug me when I really need.

I am happy for everyone around me, they inspire me to stay.
I close my eyes and I could see a better place, I close my eyes and I pray.

I thank God for whatever I have.
There may be many who dream of the life I live.

I still advise God to give everybody somethings I say.
Everyone should get a family to care and a home to stay.

Lucky are those people whose all wishes are granted.

I wish I was so lucky to get the things I demanded.


Neha Gore

Comments

  1. That's again a awesome and deep piece coming from you 🙂🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thoughts

                                                    Random Thoughts Things look so simplified from the top but leave you completely tangled when you reach the core. Not only me but all the people must have experienced that Brain stays active mostly during the night when it’s concerned about your inner thoughts. There are so many things exchanging blows amidst themselves to reach till your brain from your random thoughts and influence you to think about them. Many a times you just look towards the fan and smile for no reason, a tear may roll down or any random person may statute your mind that would have never been important in your daily schedule but you can’t help thinking about him/her. At such times, the ceiling fan turns out to be your best friend. It’s 1 AM and all this thoughts force me to take a pen and paper and pour down my feelings or else I won’t be able to sleep. It’s not just good but also very substantial to speak out your heart to someone. Sharing is

The Soul With Desire- My Inspiration

 Like the rest of the stories, this one is also related to my personal experience. This one is dedicated to a very near and dear friend of mine who inspires me 24*7. I won't disclose his name. I just hope I do justice with my words about the efforts he has made in the world. This story is not completely his story. But yes! Most of it is about the facts faced by him. My motive to present this piece to you is to encourage you for each and everything which has discouraged you at some or the other point of life. My stories are not too teenage stuff but more towards some social message but still it feels glad that you like them. I hope you like this one as well. Happy Reading! THE SOUL WITH DESIRE-MY INSPIRATION 28 Oct,2015. Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport. Like everybody else around me I was also waiting to receive someone. People came to receive their friends, family members, colleagues etc. I was standing over there waiting for my inspiration