Skip to main content

The guy who kissed her forehead.

The guy who kissed her forehead
It was just a normal day. Well, all the days of college life are normal till the time you are about to end your college life. But as usual, it was not normally a normal day for him... sounds a bit weird... It has been more than 3 years from the time the chocolate boy of the class keeps on checking out the not so pretty girl of the class. Parth is his name. Good looking, 5'9" of height shy, a bit of reserved, rich but still a very down to earth person. I am sure every guy in the class wanted to be Parth as every girl in the class wanted Parth to be her guy. Unfortunately Parth was never interested in all such things. Ironic it is! Mostly guys with good looks have plenty of girls around.
Girls! They always take all the efforts to impress the guy of their choice, but when it comes to Parth, it was all in vain.

Parth liked Richa-The girl in the class who was not at all charming according to the guys. She was more like a tomboy, a freakaholic person, completely opposite of the rest of the girls in the class. She never did any Asian paints work on her face just to seek attention of any guy ,in fact she never checked out any guy in such a way. Still she was fun to be with. Specifically guys loved her company and girls didn't like her much. It is not every day that you meet a girl who behaves as if no one is watching her ,never puts on makeup ,talks about cars ,watches hollywood action movies and plays football. She herself believed that she can never be a girlfriend material. "Girlfriend Material" This was the word she used. Parth and Richa had a good bonding as both were football lovers and it was fun to see them fighting as Parth supported Arsenel and Richa supported Real Madrid. Parth always used to see her and even used to give her indications that he liked her but she never understood it. May be she never wanted to. People said that she had a relationship in the past which didn't work out, since then she wants to be single. Every girl in the class was jealous of the girl with the rowdy looks just because she was the only one who used to spend the so called quality time with Parth.
She never used to put on any makeup but still had a special glow on her face which made her more special. The way she smiled could actually kill any guy. The dimples on her cheeks were the reason due to which Parth was mad for her.
So on the not so normal day, Parth was amazed to see Richa in the college. Well he felt amazed every time he saw her but today it was a cherry on the cake. The tomboy of the class came dressed up in a pretty red salwar kamiz, long black open hair which are usually tied up, a little blush on her cheeks and the lip gloss which complemented her smile more. Nothing can be better than a girl dressed in Indian attire.
The people who say physical appearance doesn't matter are the ones who fake it. The time when she entered the class, the people who used to ignore her were actually staring her and nobody could help it because she was looking really pretty. Well the guys were checking out her curves more than anything and the girls were feeling jealous for not having such curves... LOL!!!!

Parth was amazed to see her carrying herself so gracefully with the four inches heels. Nobody ever thought that her legs would fit so perfectly in anything else than the Puma sports shoes she always used to put on. There she was, standing in front of him and he just had his heart in his mouth, he wanted to tell her how stunning she was looking but he had no words.
Before he could say anything, she said "Now don’t laugh at me. I know I look like a complete joker but it’s my mum's birthday today. You should never ask your mum about what she wants on her birthday... Look what she turned me into. I look like a red tomato!" She just looked so cute when she spoke this. Parth wanted to tell her that she didn’t look like a red tomato but like a red rose. Last few days of college were left and Parth always wanted to propose to her from the very first day he talked to her. Finally he asked out her for a movie. It was just a movie for Richa but for Parth it was an opportunity for a lifetime. Friday evening it was, he was waiting for her out of the central mall and there she was, dressed up in a magenta coloured top and black jeans, simple but still pretty. A person always hates when he gets distracted from checking out his girl. Richa was abusing the two guys who were following her.
Nothing new in that. She always did so, she never needed any guy to look after her as she was herself capable to teach a good lesson to any eve teaser.
The movie started, while she was carefully watching the movie,he was carefully watching her. With every single WOW moment in the movie her eyes turned big and her hands paused at the popcorn touching her lips. Its quiet natural when you watch a hollywood action movie as it is not like the melodrama that we get to see in our bollywood movies. Parth wished if he was the popcorn in her hand at that moment. After the movie, he took her to a silent place where he was supposed to propose to her.
It was a not so romantic place as he knew that Richa hated such filmy stuff and would have killed him if he did so. He kept it short and simple, a guy brings a rose to propose a girl. Parth got a big poster of 'Aston Martin'-her favourite car and a football signed by Neymar. She was stunned to see the football.
Richa asked "From where did you get it?" Parth interrogated "Did you like it?" Richa shouted "I loved it idiot!!"

She kissed her cheeks.
Parth knew she would like it as she was never a girl who would feel happy by watching teddy bears..
Why do girls go touchy only when you make them happy with gifts?? Well!! I don’t think this one can easily be answered.
Parth always knew that there was something that Richa never told him or anybody, something she hesitated to speak about, something he wanted to know because he loved her.
Parth said "I don’t know how to start it as I have not prepared for it or done any stupid stuff as they show in movies. I would have also done it for you if you would have liked it.
Richa... You are the most unique person I have ever met. The time I spend with you is always the best time of the day. I won’t take it longer because I know you will get bored. I just want to say that I Love You! I Love You for what you are and always want to love you for what you will be. Will you be mine?"
Richa was shocked to hear this from Parth as she wasn’t expecting this. Richa asked "Are you at your senses. Do you know what you are saying? I can’t accept your proposal, I am sorry. I am happy being alone."
Parth went numb for a second but then if you really want a girl to be your girl then you need to take all the possible efforts.
Parth said "I know there is something which you never tell, something which keeps on eating you... Tell me Richa! I want to know.. I want to help you in every possible way. I really want you to be mine." That was the moment when she burst out into tears. For the first time, in all this three years Parth saw Richa crying. He was confused because he didn’t knew how to react ,he didn’t knew how to handle her but even at that time he couldn’t stop staring her nose becoming red as she was crying. She still looked adorable. MEN!!!

He held her hands, gave her a warm hug and asked her to calm down. He was feeling guilty for his mistake to make her cry. From her face, she looked broken. They say it’s easy to get a girl when she goes emotional but Parth was not that type of a guy. He didn’t loved her body but the soul inside her body. May be this was the thing which allowed Richa to speak.
"I am not from Mumbai. I used to stay in Dehradun before U came to Mumbai. It’s me and my mum in my family. You must have heard that I had some past. It is right. But nobody knows about it. I never told it to anyone. My mum and dad got separated long ago. I was happy with my mum, a good student in my school. I met a guy in college. He proposed to me, I agreed. We were having a good time together. I remember my first kiss. He planted it on my neck. I don’t know why but I didn’t like it. I don’t know why but I felt it was more of lust than love.
Everything was okay. On 24th Nov, 2009 it was his birthday, he invited me to his place for party with his friends. I told my mum that I am going for a party at a friend's place. I dressed up and went to his place by 7:30 pm. It was him, me and two of his male friends. We sat, celebrated his birthday, had some snacks and then he took me to his room, he tried to get intimate but I refused. I was not comfortable. The story after this is something that nobody knows but I am going to tell you. I don’t know why I am telling you this thing but I know that I can’t keep it inside me anymore. I am fed up of pretending and wearing a mask of smile. It has been a long time but that incidence still makes me go numb. I still feel scared."
Parth held her face and said "Tell me Richa. I am there for you. Don’t be scared."

Richa wiped her tears and continued "I am not a virgin Parth! I lost it that night. It was not my wish but I was helpless. He was not the correct guy; he had bad intentions for me. When I was not allowing him to touch me, his friend came in. U told him that I want to leave as I felt awkward but they didn’t let me go. I got raped by three guys that night... The time when it was happening, I begged in front of them to leave me, tried every possible way to escape but I was left helpless. It was not just my body but also my soul which laid naked in front of them. I wanted to kill myself. I still remember their cruel faces that had fun watching me in tears. I don’t know whether to call it fortunate or unfortunate, my mum came there because I forgot my phone at home and when nobody was opening the door, she felt something went wrong and she entered the flat with the help of the security guard. I don’t know what went through her mind when she saw me that way. She just came running to me, gave me a hug and took me to home. Since then i stopped going to college. I was ashamed of myself that I have let my mum down. I was completely broken. The guys who did thus were arrested and my mum took me to Mumbai. When something like this happens to a girl, the guilt is less but the society is more that tortures her. I am lucky that i have such a lady as my mother who stood by me at that time. After coming here to Mumbai, U tried to overcome the things that happened. I have left it behind till a lot extent but then again sometimes I still feel scared and this is the reason I don’t trust any guy. I don’t want my mum to face anything again because of me."

Parth was completely shaken to know this. He just missed a beat. He didn’t know how to react but he knew that now he loves Richa even more. She was crying and that was the time.. He held her. He gave her a hug, a feeling that he won’t let her go and he planted a kiss on her forehead. They looked at each other. No words uttered, only their eyes spoke. May be he wanted to say that he won’t let her go, may be she wanted to say that she loves him too.Parth said "I don’t know whether I deserve you or not but I know that I always wanted you to be mine. I don’t want to be the one who kisses your neck; I want to be the only one to kiss your forehead. Trust me Richa! Not every guy is a pervert. I will always be your support, just lend me a chance." She didn’t say anything. She just hugged him and cried her heart out.





FROM RICHA'S DIARY

5TH MARCH, 2019
I still remember the day Parth proposed to me. I am glad that I made the right decision. He was right,every guy is not a pervert. Life is just a one time show, so it’s better to give a second chance to everything in which you couldn’t succeed at first. I love Parth and he loves me more. Tomorrow is our engagement. I will officially be his only lady in a couple of days but this feeling or any other feeling can’t overcome the feeling which I got when he kissed my forehead.
A girl is always special...Be it a daughter, friend, mother or sister... My mum has been my strength who encouraged me to fight back. I am blessed to have her. A girl can always be the special one for a guy.. No matter even if she is a rape victim. I never thought that any guy would accept me after knowing my past but today I have the best person. I hope every girl gets a guy who would kiss her forehead before kissing her anywhere else.


Richa...






                                                                                              Neha Gore

Comments

  1. Nice and real fact neha. Thanks for posting such a nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading it. Hope to keep posting such things and keep you entertained

      Delete
    2. Awesome story..actually heart touching :) The girl in this story is very lucky to have a boy like parth in her life. But that kind of boy appeared in the stories only.. not in real life.. I hope all girls will met with the boy like parth. And all boys will be like Parth.
      You wrote it awesome. Keep writing neha..

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the feedback... Keep reading

      Delete
  2. Good yr
    see hw in one society two guys r there wid diffrent mentality.......still hw to trust is big question?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice story Neha :)
    Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome story,really heart touching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Story. Nice message - not to be pessimist. Give life and trust a second change. Neha ultimately everything bogs down to destiny. We we have done good karmas, they may reward late, but they do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Correction in the above comment - If we have done good Karmas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random Thoughts

                                                    Random Thoughts Things look so simplified from the top but leave you completely tangled when you reach the core. Not only me but all the people must have experienced that Brain stays active mostly during the night when it’s concerned about your inner thoughts. There are so many things exchanging blows amidst themselves to reach till your brain from your random thoughts and influence you to think about them. Many a times you just look towards the fan and smile for no reason, a tear may roll down or any random person may statute your mind that would have never been important in your daily schedule but you can’t help thinking about him/her. At such times, the ceiling fan turns out to be your best friend. It’s 1 AM and all this thoughts force me to take a pen and paper and pour down my feelings or else I won’t be able to sleep. It’s not just good but also very substantial to speak out your heart to someone. Sharing is

The Soul With Desire- My Inspiration

 Like the rest of the stories, this one is also related to my personal experience. This one is dedicated to a very near and dear friend of mine who inspires me 24*7. I won't disclose his name. I just hope I do justice with my words about the efforts he has made in the world. This story is not completely his story. But yes! Most of it is about the facts faced by him. My motive to present this piece to you is to encourage you for each and everything which has discouraged you at some or the other point of life. My stories are not too teenage stuff but more towards some social message but still it feels glad that you like them. I hope you like this one as well. Happy Reading! THE SOUL WITH DESIRE-MY INSPIRATION 28 Oct,2015. Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport. Like everybody else around me I was also waiting to receive someone. People came to receive their friends, family members, colleagues etc. I was standing over there waiting for my inspiration